Bill Godbold joined Natural State Law in 2019. He practices exclusively in the areas of debtor/creditor litigation and bankruptcy.
Prior to joining the firm, Bill represented debtors at two of the largest volume consumer bankruptcy firms in Arkansas, where he became experienced in all aspects of consumer bankruptcy. Bill has also represented small business and farm debtors in liquidations and reorganizations. Bill is the current Secretary-Treasurer of the Debtor-Creditor Bar of Central Arkansas.
Bill’s experience and knowledge enable him to creatively and effectively help his clients achieve their goals.
- Arkansas Supreme Court
- United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
Associations and Memberships:
- Debtor-Creditor Bar of Central Arkansas
- Constitutional Law—Shooting Blanks: Smart Gun Mandates and their Concomitant Constitutional, Regulatory, Public Policy, and Practical Issues, 37 U. Ark. Little Rock L. Rev. 167 (2014).
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock: William H. Bowen School of Law; J.D.
- University at Albany; B.A., Japanese Studies
- University of Arkansas; B.S., Chemical Engineering