Little Rock Business & Family Law Attorney
Respected Law Firm Assisting Individuals, Families, And Businesses Throughout Arkansas
Natural State Law, PLLC, is deeply committed to serving the urban and rural communities throughout Arkansas. We enjoy meeting with our clients and understanding their specific needs so that we can design a customized legal solution to help them achieve their goals. Our attorneys have impressive backgrounds in various fields, allowing us to approach your legal matter from an informed and innovative perspective. Schedule your free consultation with us today to get started.
Areas Of Practice
We are a full-service law firm that focuses on the following practice areas:
- Family Law: Assistance with divorce, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, post-decree modifications, child custody, adoption, and more.
- Guardianship: Representation for individuals seeking a guardianship over an adult or a child or contesting a guardianship action.
- Real Estate Law: Help with buying or selling a home or office, deeds, boundary disputes, easements, and more.
- Probate: Guidance through the probate process and representation regarding will contests.
- Estate Planning: Help with establishing trusts, wills, Durable & Health Care Powers of Attorney, Living Wills, and more.
- Aviation Law: Assistance with purchasing or selling an airplane or business jet while navigating all FAA, IRS, and business laws.
- Administrative Law: Resolving matters involving government agencies, licensing boards, zoning boards, and other administrative bodies.
- Firearms Law: Helping Arkansas residents understand state and federal firearms laws while protecting their second amendment rights.
- Construction Law: Assisting clients with contract preparation, liens, contractor disputes, and other litigation matters.
- Business Law: Helping clients form or modify a business, or navigate the acquisition or sale of a business.
Schedule A Free Consultation Now
At Natural State Law, PLLC, your satisfaction is our top priority. We value every client and enjoy fostering long-lasting professional relationships with individuals, families, and businesses in our community. If you are in need of practical and effective legal solutions, contact our firm today to arrange a free consultation with a knowledgeable and trusted Little Rock attorney.
Call (501) 916-2878 to arrange a free consultation with a dedicated Little Rock, Arkansas business and family law attorney.