Attorney William “Goose” Changose
William “Goose” Changose
William “Goose” Changose co-founded the firm in 2015. His primary practice areas are real estate law, business law, probate of estates, aviation law, and litigation in these areas.
Prior to opening Natural State Law full-time in 2018, Goose was the President of Westrock Coffee Roasting, and the Chief Operating Officer of four Little Rock companies. He also served as a board member of Bear State Bank and Bear State Financial, Inc. Before his time as a civilian, he served for 23 years as an officer and pilot in the US Air Force, culminating his career as the Commander of Hickam Air Force Base in Honolulu, Hawaii.
A tireless proponent for his clients, Goose’s experience and success in both the private sector and military provide a breadth of experience that allows him to bring common sense and order into some of the most complex issues.
- Arkansas Supreme Court
- United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association (Governance Committee 2018, LAMP 2017)
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- Saline County Bar Association