William “Goose” Changose
William “Goose” Changose co-founded the firm in 2015. His practice areas include business law, veterans’ benefits, real estate zoning, aviation, and firearms law.
Prior to opening Natural State Law full-time in 2018, Goose was the President of Westrock Coffee Roasting, and the Chief Operating Officer of four Little Rock companies. He also served as a board member of Bear State Bank and Bear State Financial, Inc. Before his time as a civilian, he served for 23 years as an officer and pilot in the US Air Force, culminating his career as the Commander of Hickam Air Force Base in Honolulu, Hawaii.
A tireless proponent for his clients, Goose’s experience and success in both the private sector and military provide a breadth of experience that allows him to bring common sense and order into some of the most complex issues.
- United States Air Force Academy, B.S., Economics
- Golden Gate University, M.B.A.
- Air War College, M.S. Strategic Planning
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Bowen School of Law, J.D.
Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association (Governance Committee 2018, LAMP 2017)
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- Saline County Bar Association