Jarred Kibbey co-founded the firm in 2015. His practice areas include insurance, employment law, HIPAA related issues, business law, veterans’ benefits, and firearms law.
Prior to opening Natural State Law full-time in 2018, Jarred served a wide array of organizations from large not-for-profit insurance companies, to small privately held companies where he worked directly with some of the largest employers and most respected health systems in the country to create innovative business solutions to complex problems.
Jarred also served as the Senior Policy Advisor to the Arkansas Department of Health and Senior Healthcare Advisor to Governor Hutchinson.
Jarred’s diverse, real-world experience in both business and government provide him with unique set of skills to work on the most challenging of issues for his clients.
- University of Central Arkansas; B.S., Political Science
- Loyola University Chicago; certificate, Bioethics and Health Policy
- University of Arkansas Medical Sciences; M.P.H.
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Bowen School of Law; J.D.
Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Pulaski County Bar Association