Attorney Jennifer Glover
Jennifer Glover joined the firm in 2018. Her practice areas include family law, probate, adoption, guardianship, estate planning, and small business related issues.
Prior to practicing law, Jennifer worked as a paralegal for eight years in a busy family law firm. Jennifer is a qualified ad litem for children in Domestic Relations and Probate matters and for children in dependency neglect matters. She also worked as a caseworker for the Division of Children and Family Services where she experienced firsthand the value of competent legal representation for children and families. Jennifer is the Chair Elect of the Elder Law Section of the Arkansas Bar Association and outgoing Secretary.
Jennifer has a history of fighting for the underdog, and that mentality has carried over to her law practice where she works tirelessly for her clients.
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock; B.A., Criminal Justice
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Bowen School of Law; J.D.
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals; Certificate of Collaborative Law Training
Associations & Memberships
- Arkansas Bar Association (Commission on Diversity)
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- Arkansas Association of Women Lawyers
- Saline County Bar Association